Monday, November 17, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween isn't my favorite, but it happens every year, so I've learned to deal with it.  My favorite parts are the (cute) decorations and (cute) dressing up.

We got to go to the temple, which is my favorite way to celebrate any holiday! 

Tyler got to DJ the stake Halloween dance and I got to chaperone again.  It was pretty fun! 



Random picture with some of my YW and another leader sporting some serious stripes! 

We also went to our Halloween party. Some seriously creative costumes! 



With our good friends the Kelly's. 

We went as Y's Guys. (Wise Guys) 
Ba dum ch! 

Wearing matching orange clothes for church. 

Growing an orange beard for Halloween ;) 

A cute cupcake from school. 

Anisa, Tyler, and I went to a pumpkin glow in downtown Dayton, and we loved it!! 
Check out these creative pumpkins:




























On the actual day of Halloween, we lit a fire, carved pumpkins, and watched Hocus Pocus while we waited for trick or treaters.  It was a cold and rainy night, so we didn't get a ton of kids at our house. 





So another Halloween has come and gone, and I'm ready for the super fun part of the year!! Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment