Saturday, October 11, 2014

Falling in love with Fall....

Summer is my favorite season. Probably because my birthday is in the summer, I don't have to work for two months in the summer, it's hot in the summer, I get to go swimming in the summer, you get to be outside more in the summer. I could go on, but the bottom line is summer is great!! We were really busy this summer so I didn't get to do a lot of my usual summer bucket list activities, so when it ended, I was not happy with fall for coming so quickly. But I'm slowly starting to forgive fall, because it's pretty great too! I'm in love with the colors of fall!! Seriously.  Driving in the fall is dangerous for me because I just want to take pictures of all the beautiful trees and skies! So far I'm accident free, but Ohio better not get any prettier or my record might not be as good ;) 













(We chaperoned a Youth dance...talk about being old! ;) ) 












Fall also means hot chocolate and caramel apple cider!! mmm! 



Yay for gift cards to Cracker Barrel! We love that place and it definitely feels more like fall there! 






We got some fall decorations for our house at Michael's. We LOVE them!! It makes our house feel so much homier! 










Isn't fall beautiful!! Now I REALLY wish fall doesn't end because winter and I don't get along.  We'll see how that wish goes... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment