Sunday, April 6, 2014

A smattering

I just got home from a great spring break (which I will be blogging about shortly) but I wanted to stay caught up, so here are some pictures from here and there from life pre-spring break :) 

I found this awesome hoodie online. I kind of want one.  Pretty awesome. 

A beautiful sunrise in Troy. I LOVE spring time!! 
The fifth grade had their D.A.R.E. graduation. Takes me back.  Our graduation was way cooler.  We wrote a performed our own play that was stinkin' hilarious. This one was pretty boring.  But congrats to my students who graduated.  Now don't do drugs. 


We went on another double date with Kyle and Ashley to Young's Dairy for putt putt and ice cream.  One of our favorite Ohio past times! 



Super yummy ice cream! 

 We loved watching Dayton play in the March Madness games! They played awesomely!! They made it to the elite eight, where Florida beat them (which was just fine at the Guy household :) ). Way to go Flyers! 


 Tyler is taking a tough math class this semester and he had a really big test he was worried about.  So DadG helped him out helping him understand it better. Good college times for the hubby! 

Our cute niece Olivia turned 3! Jenn posted this picture since we couldn't be there.  I thought it was super cute so I stole it! Happy birthday Livy! We love you! 


A cute dress Abuela bought her for her birthday! 

A couple of weekends ago we went to Columbus to go to the temple and stopped at the Sander's house for lunch and a quick game of Ticket To Ride.  Clark is such a sweetie pie! 


We played the Europe version this time- still fun! 

There was a freak snow storm the came out of no where and there was like zero visibility for five minutes! Ah spring....


There's a SAMS club over there you can't see at all....

I read this book, which is the second book in the Poison Study trilogy.  I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading the third book! 


My co-worker Danae left me this funny note.  One of her kindergarten students decided one day that her name was now "Mrs. Marsh baby!" Hahahaha. So now we like to tease her about it. :) 


I made some tacos for dinner that turned out pretty yummy.  Anytime I successfully make a meal, I feel like it's a pretty big accomplishment.  You can now applaud if you'd like. 


I made the mistake of watching Marley and Me one night while I was working out.  I sat in the basement and cried because it was so sad! I hate when dogs die....did I give away the ending? I feel like it's old news, but if ruined the movie for you, so sorry.  Just prepare to cry and bring a box of tissues. 


And last but not least, Trey-trey got his wisdom teeth out. Lucky boy! He didn't swell up much, but he's got some pretty awesome videos being under anesthesia. That's probably the best part of losing your wisdom teeth.  For us anyway :) 




And there we are! All caught up! Stay tuned for Spring Break-age! 

No comments:

Post a Comment